HTML Header

Image Map Welcome To Club Penguin Epic!

Sunday 24 July 2016

Things To Do at the Finding Dory Party (Club Penguin Blog)

Hello everyone! Megg has recently made a post onto the official Club Penguin Blog about what many Penguins are getting up to while the Finding Party is going on! The post is below.

Hey, penguins!
 
Last week, we asked what you were enjoying at the Finding Dory Party so far. There were so many fin-tastic comments, we decided to share some of them in a list of things to do before the party ends August 17!
 
Ready to up your party game? Here you go:
 
1. I love making underwater scenes of my own from the movie and making a party so everyone can enjoy!!! 
-Submitted by: Shadow55652
 
2. My must do thing oh got it! I have to throw lots of pool party's,so I can make new friends. One of my main reasons is I really love the movie so I can't wait to explore! Love the party!
-Submitted by: Cutegirlyay
 
3. My must-do activity is explore the reef and go on fun adventures like I do every dayXD
-Submitted by: Selena7660
 
4. YO! I love working at the Marine Life Institute! I'm a lifeguard, and I help, feed, play, and do much more things with the animals! When I'm finished, I can have a good lunch at the picnic bench with my Puffle! Then I can go shopping or work at the shopping place! Thanks for this party and post plz!
-Submitted by: Mckeala
 
5. The most important is to meet with other players and make some new penguin friends. My favourite meet-ups are #TogetherThursday #StampParty and #MeggMonday :D
-Submitted by: Gocio
 
Huge thanks to everyone who helped contribute to this list! Want more things to do? Check out the comments section in the original post HERE.
 
Waddle on, 
 
-Club Penguin Team

Sounds like loads of Penguins are having an awesome time during the Finding Party! Check back here soon for the next Item Of The Day!

Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment